Once we have the identity established of
the party wishing a quotation, we have to follow the following procedure:
1. Do you have a legible drawing that contains the following?
- Discrete or unique part number.
- Part name, description of part.
- Base materials, i.e., steel, aluminum, copper, brass (In the event of an
alloy, please identify alloy type or number).
- Material thickness, type, i.e., sheet, rod, wire, forging, casting, extrusion,
- Part dimensions.
- Finish type, metal, performance requirements.
- Specification compliance requirements.
- Unit of measure desired on quote, (i.e., piece, hundreds, thousands, pounds,
- Quantities per order, orders/year anticipated.
If no drawing provide information as indicated above.
In order to provide an appropriate quotation, we need the following:
1. Proper identification of your company as follows:
- Existing/current customer as previously established.
- New/prospective customer.
2. Complete name to include business type (i.e., Inc., LLC, Corp,
3. Physical address (where located).
4. Mailing address.
5. City, State, Zip.
7. Fax #.
8. Contact person & title.
9. Wish to open an account.
10. Credit References
Fax request to (847)-678-6273